What do you think of when you hear "All Natural Deodorant"?
You probably ask yourself “Does it work”? Or if you’re like us “What’s in this natural deodorant?”
Research has shown that cosmetic products that include ingredients such as Aluminun, Triclosan, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-n and Silica have been linked to certain cancers, Alzheimers, and Dementia, when ingested or applied to the skin over a long period of time.
Take a look at the ingredients listed on the back of your deodorant container and see which one of these ingredients are included.
It’s Natural Quest’s priority to educate people about smart choices when choosing a deodorant
Our Natural Deodorant is made of:
- Organic coconut oil – this is the base of the deodorant. excellent as a skin moisturizer and softener. It also helps to kill bacteria and, fungi.
- Unrefined shea butter –is high in vitamins A and E and is incredibly soothing for your skin. moisturizes the skin, Rich in vitamins and fatty acids,
- Aluminum free baking soda – deodorizes, and draws impurities from the skin
- Arrowroot powder – it enables active ingredients to penetrate the upper levels of your skin as it has great moisture absorbing qualities
- Vitamin E Oil – great skin moisturizer, contains antioxidants which facilitates the healing process
- Essential Oils – have antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibiotic propertie
- Diatomaceous Earth - nourishes skin, absorbs moisture, detoxifies heavy metals
When it comes to the deodorant that you slather in your armpits, you need to start looking at the label.